Wednesday, August 13, 2008

If you're brave and you know it clap your hands...CLAP, CLAP!

AHHHHHHHHHHH! My very first blog post! How exciting! I never thought this day would come. The thought of a blog still makes me a little nervous….I think people who blog (are they called “bloggers”?) are superheroes! Their confidence amazes me. How many people are brave enough to share their thoughts on the Internet?!! Well, I figure that if I am not brave enough to blog, there is no way I am going to survive teaching in Egypt. Thus, I begin my journey to superhero status! Wish me luck :)

p.s. I survived post number one!!! CLAP, CLAP!!!!

8 comments:

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

You are my ultimate superhero my Buttercup! I love you to bits. xoxoxox

S said...

How exciting! I found your blog through your mom's and will be interested to read your posts from Egypt. What an amazing experience! Good luck and I can't wait to read about your adventures!

Dianne said...

What an exciting adventure for you! Good luck. I will check your blog often and want to hear all about it.

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! I have blog readers!!! This is AMAZING! Thank you for visiting my blog :) This gives me motivation to keep on writing.....

THANK YOU! :)

corine said...

Hello there. One more blog reader. I will keep reading if you keep writing :- )

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures! ENJOY! & keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing #1...

Have a most excellent time in Egypt. You're mom is brave for being without you for one year. You're an inspiration for taking that leap!

Holly said...

Lindsay, After making my way through your posts, I'm totally in love with your writing!!! Your like me, but young! LOLOL... I AM only 30, but somehow I just KNOW your younger! ;-) I hope you find thousands of ways to spread your happieness around in Egypt, and that in a year, you find yourself blogging about being sad to leave!!! New adventures are hard, fun, exciting, and scary all at the same time... Enjoy it!!!