People have been asking me if I am packed. Before this afternoon, my response was: “Yes, almost! Everything is laid out and ready to go. I just have to put it all in my suitcase!” And so the learning begins!
I had NO IDEA the putting in the suitcase part was going to take so long! Maybe it’s just me…….do you gain speed with experience? Either way, my lesson of the day today is: there is a HUGE discrepancy between packed and almost packed.
Conveniently, the “almost packed” state is also a cardiovascular work-out. Especially the part where you sweat like crazy trying to do up the zipper! And then there’s the part where you forgot to put something inside your suitcase….so you undo a corner and try to squeeze it in SOMEWHERE! If you’re lucky, you may even increase the calorie burn by having to replace the billion little things that fall out in the process! Oh packing. I wish I liked you as much as scrapbooking!
I think I am TRULY “all packed” now. Until I find another pair of flip-flops…or earrings….or gym socks….AHHHHHH. I look forward to saying “goodbye” to packing tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment