Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And I thought that was bad.

Have you ever been driving down the highway and witnessed a litter-bug? The “that-was-a-good-coffee” thrower? The” bye-bye-big-mac” tosser? Well, I have, and it gives me old man, fist-shaking anger. I automatically bring out my inner Lorax and if I wasn’t in a car behind the guilty, they’d hear a piece of my mind.

Throwing ONE object out the window is disrespectful. It makes me mad. But, what if an ENTIRE garbage can is emptied through the car window? Ah – a question Egypt has allowed me to answer. It makes me FURIOUS! You could call the reaction a hissy fit. How dare he?

Too bad the man chuckled. They think the world is ending in 2012 anyways. Talk about a new kind of eco-challenge.

3 comments:

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

You get em!!!

Emily said...

waiting for a school update!!!

Unknown said...

twI like the photo in the header, I was in Egypt 1 month ago, there are a lot of sightseeing : )

Holiday In Egypt